Senior Researcher, Sage Bionetworks
1 active project
Scientific Questions Being Studied
Analysis and identification of Digital BioMakers on depression population using sensor + other data sources.
- Disease Focused Research (major depressive disorder)
- Statistical analysis on longitudinal sensory signals.
- Machine learning approached to build classifiers
- Validation of identified biomarkers based on existing literature that are clear indicator depression.
Demographic Categories of Interest
This study will not center on underrepresented populations.
- Vijay Yadav - Senior Researcher, Sage Bionetworks
You can request that the All of Us Resource Access Board (RAB) review a research purpose description if you have concerns that this research project may stigmatize All of Us participants or violate the Data User Code of Conduct in some other way. To request a review, you must fill in a form, which you can access by selecting ‘request a review’ below.