Research Fellow, University of Arizona
1 active project
Scientific Questions Being Studied
I would like to use this workspace purely for educational purposes only. It will be used to demonstrate to students various data analysis approaches using large datasets and to familiarize them with All of Us cloud storage workflow.
To produce aggregate summary statistics and regression models for various measurement variables available in All of Us data.
This exploratory analysis will enable us to explore heterogeneity in anthropometric measures among various racial-ethnic groups
Demographic Categories of Interest
This study will not center on underrepresented populations.
- Yann Klimentidis - Mid-career Tenured Researcher, University of Arizona
- Kristin Morrill - Research Fellow, University of Arizona
- Ferris Ramadan - Project Personnel, University of Arizona
- Amit Arora - Graduate Trainee, University of Arizona
- Heidi Steiner - Graduate Trainee, University of Arizona
- Claire Devaney - Undergraduate Student, University of Arizona
You can request that the All of Us Resource Access Board (RAB) review a research purpose description if you have concerns that this research project may stigmatize All of Us participants or violate the Data User Code of Conduct in some other way. To request a review, you must fill in a form, which you can access by selecting ‘request a review’ below.